Unknown Tube Worm

will28730

Hello everyone, I just got a new tube worm yesterday but I've never seen one like this, I know it's not a Hawaiian Feather Duster, I have 4 of those, nor is it a X-mas tree worm rock, got that too. but is looks like the worms that are in a X-mas tree worm rock, just in a tube, it is kinda a pinkish clear color and has the tree shaped fans to it, like X-mas worms, but like I said it is in a Tube. Since I just added him yesterday he has came out for only a few min. I expect to not really see it out for a few days due to the move and damage to his tube durring transport. I will add a Pic as soon as I can get one for futher ID....

will28730

I have never really seen a coco worm, so im not sure, I got it at the pet shop for 10 bucks, most coco worms are alot more than that, but the people at this shop were not the all that bright. I am hope it will come out again soon so I can get a pic and can get a positive ID on it

ophiura

Well if it is a coco worm (and I agree on the description) you did get a fantastic deal on it

I really want one but the price is crazy.

reefforbrains

LOL sorry, jump in mid thread.
Some Hawaiian dusters are smaller. But the triple crown is rare for them Sorry I dont know more about the subs. It could be a Hawaiian for all that matter.

featherduster

Based upon the tubing I would say its a Hawaiian Feather Duster, just a rare crown configuration. I have two double crowned hawaiian feather dusters so I bet more than that is possible.