Unreal ordering policy issue

reb

Anyone have any experience with this issue. Last month I placed a very large order for my reef tank. When I received it there were 2 dead on arrival items and an incorrect coral sent. I emailed right away and was given credit even though I had requested that they send me the correct coral since it is almost always out of stock. They said no and issued credit to be used.

I read that there was 15% off site wide 2 days ago, so I placed an order even though the incorrect coral is now out of stock, put in the 15% off code, and tried using my credit code but it wouldn't let me. I placed the order anyway and emailed right away explaining that my credit wouldn't come off. I receiven a reply back today stating that they don't allow credits to be used with promotions. WHAT? The credit is my money that would not be refunded for them incorrectly shipping a coral and receiving dead items. Why am I being penalized for originally ordering from SWF??? I am the one that waited with a credit, and placed another large order. UNREAL!!!

flower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reb http:///t/396654/unreal-ordering-policy-issue#post_3534257
Anyone have any experience with this issue. Last month I placed a very large order for my reef tank. When I received it there were 2 dead on arrival items and an incorrect coral sent. I emailed right away and was given credit even though I had requested that they send me the correct coral since it is almost always out of stock. They said no and issued credit to be used.

I read that there was 15% off site wide 2 days ago, so I placed an order even though the incorrect coral is now out of stock, put in the 15% off code, and tried using my credit code but it wouldn't let me. I placed the order anyway and emailed right away explaining that my credit wouldn't come off. I receiven a reply back today stating that they don't allow credits to be used with promotions. WHAT? The credit is my money that would not be refunded for them incorrectly shipping a coral and receiving dead items. Why am I being penalized for originally ordering from SWF??? I am the one that waited with a credit, and placed another large order. UNREAL!!!

Try contacting them, they usually make things right...they won't see this thread.

goldrush

I've had the same problem with them. Their customer service is second to none, but that policy of not allowing credits if they are running any kind of promotion has bugged me for years. Maybe if enough people mention it they might change. Don't think for a minute that they don't read these boards.

E

eric b 125

I've yet to be satisfied ordering from this site. The forum is cool, albeit slow, but I won't ever order from them again.