Up for adoption!!:)

aloysiusii

I have a LTA
and Clarkei Clown that you can adopt
. I am not looking for any money just a place for the two to be happy. The LTA is 4"-5" diameter and the Clown is 2"-3". Each year the United States welcomes more Salt Water Species into homes through intercountry purchases than any other nation. Last year alone, Americans adopted nearly 20,000 Salt Water Species from unwanted homes.
With your help you to can be part of the adopt a species by taking part in this adoption process. Please contact me at (440) 382-6835 or email me at pfleming23@sbcglobal.net or simply reply here. Thank you for your help and please respect the NO-KILL POLICY!!

aloysiusii

They are not sick and they are not unwanted. I am moving and do not have room for them in the new place so I am letting you adopt them in
good health. Any other question please feel free to ask. I feel that it is the best thing for them so please help them out. I would hate to have to give them to the LFS they suck up here by me. I am not kidding around they need a place to go.

aloysiusii

I would like to give it to someone that is familiar with the salt water industry. No hard feeling but its only for the best of the fish and LTA. Thanks

carrieabn

If I were closer I would pick them up! I will happily pay for shipping if you will ship them. I have a tank just for them!

chuggy

i just set up an extra tank and would be happy to house them im in highland hts call me 440-749-3251 chuck

severson70

hey i will take them right now an give them a wounderful home if you will ship them to me an ill pay for that np

scuba diva

Is the Clarkie still avail? How old is it, morphed? Is it a black wild caught? I have a large female. If no to # 1, thanks anyway.