update on my 150

m.rogers

here are some updated pics after the sandstorm went down i will be ordering about 100lb. of more liverock (50lb. of tonga ultra show rock and 50lb. of elkhorn Island ultra showrock) from a local online guy that will meet me and i will not have to pay for shippingit will cost me about $400.00 for 100lbs i think that is a great deal i will be ordering on 9-2-03 and as soon as i get it you all will see some pics of how it lookes.
mike

T

thomas712

Yeah kid is hansome
Tank is very nice
But does anyone else notice that he has to flaunt 2 buckets of instant ocean in front of us, thats just cruel. ;) ;):p I'll bet the price was cruel too.
Thomas

m.rogers

thomas you wont me to be cruel the one i got with a 75 set up for free and the other i paid $8.00 for when i won it at a aquarium club raffle. Now is thar cruel or what :p :p :p :p :p :p
thanks thomas
mike

krishj39

Looking good! Bet you can't wait for the coraline algae to start growing in and giving your tank that "established" look.

nm reef

Looks like a reef waiting to happen....the additional LR will be a major step towards that goal! When are you going to get your canopy in place? Keep us posted ...I can't wait to see that beast stocked with corals and fish.:cool:

m.rogers

nmreef thank i still have to build the canopy and all my corals will be frags so it may take some time and i have two fish for it a tomato clown and a naso tang the reast are up in the air.
krunk thanks the lights are 400watts and i have 4 of them and 440watts of vho
mike

jumpfrog

With the extra rock that's going to be a rockin' reef. Please keep us posted. It's fun watching tanks grow!

m.rogers

jumpfrog it is fun to watch a tank grow i did a post some time back called from the start it was on my 72 bofront and it was cool to look at how things came along.
mike

attml

Looking good Mike! I can't wait to see the new rock! Do you have a reactor for this tank or are you planning on asking George to build you one?

m.rogers

mark thanks i think i will talk to george about the reactor and i am ordering my rock on 9-2-03 and hope to get it soon after that.the green ric. that you gave me some how got out from under the netting and i can not find it i hope it will turn up some where. how are the frags i gave you and what did i give you i can not remember lol.
mike