Update on progress

vibe

well guys, on wednesday my tank will be one month old. heres a couple updated pics for you to enjoy:joy: .

vibe

i was told that these are some kind of turbinaria. here, they call them moon polyps. these were carried over from my last ten gallon.

vibe

and my newest addition. this blastamosa frag cost me $29.99 and the polyps were brown in color. now a couple days later they are just starting to color up. i can see red, and possibly a tint of purple the middle.

moray345

wow how you do it im not sure?oh by the way can i have a clam in a 10 with th 96w powerquad????
Thanks,
Moray345

vibe

Moray345- brooklyn johnny had a ten gallon nano with 2x32 watts of pc. thats 64 watts total, and he had 3 clams. i am definatly going to try one.

maeistero

that's an incredible tank for a month. please tell me that rock came from an already well established tank. what's the lighting?

vibe

yes, the rock i got was 100% cured LR. the lighting is a 2X40 watt PC moon light fixture.
yeah it has a simple look to it, but getting the rocks in the richt place so that the would not collaps was very hard, but i hit the hail on the head.:D

vibe

neon green pavona (my lights do not do this coral justice, good thing i am upgrading). here i am glueing it to the rock:

vibe

btw, i made a mistake. the one of the frags i posted a couple days ago taht i said was blastamosa is really a favia. oops:rolleyes: . awsome coral none the less:yes: