UPDATED 12 gal PIX

bigpete

just added pulsing xenia, nothing new though haha. just a new shot hope u guys like it so far. dont know what else to add(if theres even room!). any ideas would be appreciated

detritus

Very nice tank. I have a 6gal which is still quite barren at the moment. I would recommend some mushrooms they would balance out your mostly protrusive coral.

nanomantis

Very nice tank!
Originally Posted by Detritus
Very nice tank. I have a 6gal which is still quite barren at the moment. I would recommend some mushrooms they would balance out your mostly protrusive coral.

just out of curiosity why did you name yourself after fish crap? :notsure:

detritus

lol... Technically detritus is any solid non-living organic matter. (maybe that makes my name even worse
)

bigpete

thanks. i dont know if protruding corals is a bad thing...but i do have a shroom up at the top. its an electric green harry shroom(the pic does it NO justice). im not really into mushrooms. im trying to get my hands on some super zoos to fill in my blank spots. thanks for the comments!

lisa g

Very nice. How long has your tank been up? What is your lighting? I have a 12 gal as well. How did you get the coraline to grow so nicely. Mine has only grown a little and I have the green that looks like coraline onthe back.

braad

Originally Posted by Lisa G
Very nice. How long has your tank been up? What is your lighting? I have a 12 gal as well. How did you get the coraline to grow so nicely. Mine has only grown a little and I have the green that looks like coraline onthe back.
Nano A+B for the coraline

zoie2

It looks great the way it is, but if your looking for some ideas, star polyps are nice. I just got some with neon green tips. I could watch them all day! :cheer:

L

lbaskball

Your tank is so color and the picture is so clear....what kind of a camera did you use? How many megapixels does it have? Very very nice.

bigpete

Originally Posted by jr2857
is your clown hosting anything?
i got my clown to finally host my frogspawn. im gonna post pics of that soon

bigpete

Originally Posted by bsp
What do you use in your tank to get your caroline alge growing so good?
i used nano A + B by kent and just do weekly 10% water changes

zoie2

Your frog spawn looks different than all the other ones I have seen. It looks cool. I like your tank! :happyfish