updated 75

reef_magic

rasnme......i know what site u got that from.....and i would not belive everything they have to say. but most of their stuff is factual like the moorish idol info

adamz

Originally posted by Reef_Magic
it's not a matter of fighting, it's a matter of personal and roaming space. what was that? o ya, she got TOO BIG.....and what? she DIED?

well the plan was to move the sailfin into the 125 and the pacific blue died cuz of lack of nutrients

mongoose

:eek:
Dang....Keep us posted on that Moorish Idol!!! Thats an awesome fish but one that I lack the knowledge to even attemt to keep right now. I would say just try to keep your water peramaters steady and vairy his diet....Which brings me to a questions.
I understand that some fish require corals....(Moorish Idol) really to thrive in a tank but I can't belieave that thier is not a food subsitiute out thier somewhere that can replace corals for butterflys and some bannerfishs so that they still are getting a very natural diet. Or is thier and I just haven't seen it.
Anyways.....AWESOME AWESOME fish....WOW AWESOME!

reef_magic

Originally posted by jkvjl
Whats the fish you call stars and strips? What type is that he's cool looking

thats a stars and stripes puffer

adamz

puffers wont really eat fish unless the puffer is huge but they wilil love to munch on all your inverts so no puffers ein reef tanks