UPDATED: my 55G stock list

garfunkle

Ok so here it is. The only thing that mat be questionable is the foxface, but it is listed on this site as to be able to live in a 55g tank.
-Coral Beauty
-2 Fiji Tomato clowns
-Foxface
-3 green chromis
-diamond goby
-LMB
-Six Line Wrasse
(I am getting rid of my Purple Pseudo unless it will mix with these fish as well as my blue damsels. If anyone in the Atlanta area wants a Purple Pseudo contact me. I will be willing to trade for a frag or something.)

the only thing i have to say is i have a coral beauty and a diamond goby and the coral beauty will not stop chasing it around the tank. maybe mine is just a little more aggresive than normal but it is something to think about.

sepulatian

The fox will out grow that tank very quickly. Please do not buy fish that need a larger tank until you have a tank that can support them.

triga22

Yesterday you said everyone said the foxface would work.
"The fox will out grow that tank very quickly. Please do not buy fish that need a larger tank until you have a tank that can support them." - Sep
"a 55G is too small for the foxface - you're better of with something smaller" - ocellaris
"My friend has a fox in his 75 and told me they grow faaassst." - Nigeran
Sounds like the fox isnt such a good choice.

garnet13aj

That's a lot of fish for a 55g. I have 4 small fish and an sfe (who hides 90% of the time and therefore doens't take up that much room) and I can tell I will only be able to have 1 more fish without overcrowding everyone, so I would choose your favorite, add slowly, and assess the room they each take up, but I doubt you will be able to fit 11+ fish in a 55g w/o trouble.

garfunkle

Can anyone recommend a "specialty" fish that drifts around like a tang or rabbitfish that will fit in my tank? I know the angel does this, but it is a little predictable. I want something different.