updated pics of my 125

cherylann

Most people would prefer that you load your pic's to Saltwater fish.com where it is easier to view them and you will get more responses.

skate020

yehh i agree it is easier to view if you upload to swf :)
but that tank is nice, the fish are top quality!!!
i LOVE that lion and puffer,
i went on your thread about your tomato clown nipping at your lion, your lucky that the lion doesnt just turn around and munch him up, lions can take fish up to half their size.
check out my lion :D, only in a 23g atm, but im waiting for my upgrade, getting a 100g or a 125g in 2 months:):)
hopefully one day it'll be same size as yours:)

browniebuck

dude...your yellow tang is getting his a.$.$. kicked in that tank...his fins are a MESS!!!
I guess that I can learn from you, however...I have always wanted a puffer, trigger, and lion...but also wanted more peaceful fish along with them as well (evidently that doesn't happen too often).
Once my shoulder is given the all clear, I will be setting up my 125...can't wait!!!!!

242bats your not rude at all it is part the clown and poor diet i have been addeing vitamin c and his color is back and fins are growing but if you were to see him in the tank he isn,t getting his ass beat he thinks he is an aggressive fish he hangs around the mexican dragon moray and always pins the puffer down and picks off the puffer back it is cool . he thinks he is a trigger and a cleaner wrasse all in one i have remove him before and he fought with a niger and stressed it out that it hide . but he will be fine i,ll post pics once he looks better