Upgraded!!!!!

bronco300

well, today i dedicated my time to switching my tank over to the 20 gallon long...i decided to get it out of the way now so everything would be complteted finally....first i must say....my heater i bought is a piece....it doesnt work for the life of it...so i put in the old one, and will have to take that one back...i started probably about 1:30-2....and was done by 4:30 i think it was....it was long, but i hurried(when i could)....took my time to get everything just fine, and i love the way it came out so far...there is SO much more room in a 20gallon....i love it. here are some pics i took.....and as it progressed...the only problem i faced which i didnt think would quite be as big is the fact that my lighting fixture isnt 30inches long....but all the corals look fine like the usually do, so i dont know if it is a big concern or not exactly...

bronco300

one more here...and just to show what it used to look like, and now....not quite clear all the way yet, but its gettin there.

pitbull01

Originally Posted by vi3tb0i
what tank size is that again?
Rich, I thought u took down your tank?!?!

vi3tb0i

Originally Posted by Bronco300
thanks doug...it's a 20 long
is that 20long bigger than a 29gal regular?

pitbull01

Originally Posted by vi3tb0i
if anyone willing to donate i would start my tank bak up
Umm...dude, no offense but we all have our own tanks to pay for! Besides, we would just donate all that money and your mom would say that ur lights make ur room too hot like last time!

vi3tb0i

Originally Posted by pitbull01
Umm...dude, no offense but we all have our own tanks to pay for! Besides, we would just donate all that money and your mom would say that ur lights make ur room too hot like last time!
yea i know i wouldnt get the lights but like lr and stuff i can get water and new tank that is it

oceana

coming along nice. now is your chance to make one long DIY rock. fill it with shelves and spots for corals . GL to ya

bronco300

haha, sure enough...i have one long one i thought about....but it isnt nearly cured, but i have some, so i'll see what i have cured.