Upgrading from 24 gallon Aquapod to a Coralife Biocube 29 gallon

Cobalt Blue

I recently bought a Coralife Biocube 29 gallon and switched over the live rock, 2 fish , snails ,brittlestar from my 24 gallon AquaPod (this tank was 9 years old and sprang a leak) reef tank. I added new aragonite sand which I rinsed well and about 45% of the water from my established tank and the rest RO/DI water . I am running chemipure, chemipure blue, matrix, rowaphos, purigen in the media basket , tall black sponge that came with the 29 in the 2nd chamber. In the first chamber I have a nano protein skimmer & heater , third chamber is the power head that returns the water to the main tank. In the tank I have a nano UV sterilizer, two Hydor Koralia power heads and a wave maker . I am starting to see the brown diatoms covering the rock and sand. I switched everything out to the new tank on 12/29/2015. I have not tested the water or changed any of it only topped off some. Question is what should I do next ? I am not running any additional filtration it's been a long time since I had to start a new tank and I am at a bit of a loss need some kind advice.