Upgrading my tank

bluemantr

Hello
I am upgrading my current tank to 65g drilled with corner overflow tank with 45g sump (well its just an empty tank yet) it came with Mag7 return pump, CSS65 and 400w Halide.
Here are my questions.
Mag7 is okay with this volume tanks?
Corner overflow has one drain hole this will keep up with return pump?
I have CSS65 too so i will have 2 same skimmers for this setup will they be ok if i use both?
I already have 175w Halide if i add this with 400w i have good enough lights for 65g tank?
Thanks

aztec reef

i would just stick with the 400w and sell the 175w or set up another tank(like a nano) if you use both on the 65g your going to have some major heat problems...

bluemantr

I saw the 65g tank when it was running it is not bright with 400w at all. Thats why i was thinking to add 175w too. Any ideas for other questions?
Thanks again

aztec reef

well are you going to have it in hood, or topless..if you can win the heat battle then it will be great..you'll be able to keep just about anything.

bluemantr

It has DIY canopy with 2 fans I am thinking to add 2 more fans to keep up with heat issue and add one more fan top of to return section of sump. I am not sure if these will save the heat problem.

aztec reef

well you can try using both, in the future it will be better if you just run one so that you don't have that much equipment in tank, but for that your gonna need a little better of a skimmer. it's allways a good idea to buy an oversized/overrated skimmer(but not too much). for optimal filtration but for now you'll be fine.