Upgrading nano sizes! Few questions too

cocoacf

I'm switching from a 14 g biocube to a 29 gallon biocube

should have it up and cycling sometime this week.
I bought a 25 + head frogspawn at the same time because they had it at a steal price of $6 per head (not including splits) so I was wondering how long you guys think I should wait after the cycle to put it in?
Also what are some cool fish that you could put in a 29 g?

gregzbobo

Originally Posted by Cocoacf
http:///forum/post/3152813
I'm switching from a 14 g biocube to a 29 gallon biocube

should have it up and cycling sometime this week.
I bought a 25 + head frogspawn at the same time because they had it at a steal price of $6 per head (not including splits) so I was wondering how long you guys think I should wait after the cycle to put it in?
Also what are some cool fish that you could put in a 29 g?
Your cycle is probably done, or close to it, should be able to put in the CUC, then wait another week and try putting in the coral.

cocoacf

Hey thanks... I didn't get the tank running until october 28th t hough, so idk if the coral is ready to go in yet?
The cycle is done, and I have my clownfish pair back in there. Some GSP is doing really well that came on my LR, and my old leather toadstool is doing really good too. My ricordea were pretty stressed before I upgraded but they're making a recovery and are looking better than before.
What do you think?

gregzbobo

I'd say in that case, if your ammonia and nitrite is zero, and showing some nitrates, then it ought to be safe enough. I'm sure you already know to keep that leather and frogspawn well apart too.