Uploading a picture

flower

I HATE
what you did to manage attachments. What a mess..Can you PLEASE, PLEASE change it back? I have windows 7 on my lap top and New Vista on my desk top, I don't see the thumb nail at all just a bunch of squares with a question mark....I have to go into my files, and try and select from a tiny, tiny thumbnail from that program and download it from that point. It went from 2 steps to like 5 and my computer kicks me off line after each download because the process creates errors..
While I am at it...Why do I have to go to "Go Advanced" to add a little icon? Just another stupid step to try and post a response. Do you not
want us to use the icons, or pictures?

florida joe

Originally Posted by Flower
http:///forum/post/3250017

I HATE
what you did to manage attachments. What a mess..Can you PLEASE, PLEASE change it back? I have windows 7 on my lap top and New Vista on my desk top, I don't see the thumb nail at all just a bunch of squares with a question mark....I have to go into my files, and try and select from a tiny, tiny thumbnail from that program and download it from that point. It went from 2 steps to like 5 and my computer kicks me off line after each download because the process creates errors..
While I am at it...Why do I have to go to "Go Advanced" to add a little icon? Just another stupid step to try and post a response. Do you not
want us to use the icons, or pictures?
DITTO I get the same results and i am running windows 7 also

meowzer

I am running windows 8....and Firefox, and I still have to go thru a process to download pics.....I was thinking there was another way that I just had not found yet

florida joe

Originally Posted by meowzer
http:///forum/post/3250138
I am running windows 8....and Firefox, and I still have to go thru a process to download pics.....I was thinking there was another way that I just had not found yet
that explanes a lot considering Windows 8 is coming out on July 1, 2011

flower

I'm glad I'm not alone in the upload the pictures mess. Now instead of 2 steps, I must make 5. I hope they can fix it. I get all these little boxes with question marks, it looks like they were trying to allow bigger thumbnails but it isn't working.
P.S.
Okay..I just discovered something....Those pictures with Question marks do upload a picture and very nice and easy too, just drag and drop. The problem is that we can't see what that picture was to know what we are downloading. So how do we turn the question mark into a thumbnail we can see?

beth

Administrator
Staff member
I noticed that pre-new forum pictures posted, such as in the disease forum, are showing as links rather than pictures. I so hope that this gets fixed.

hunt

i thought that was just my computer, glad to know other people are having the same problem