Upside Down Sebae?

jmart64

My sebae anemone has been turning itself upside down lately...has anyone seen this before? My water parameters are good (don't have specifics but I could get them) and there should be plenty of light with 600W of T5 in a 125. Flow also seems adequate. He was doing great for the first month or so that he was in there and over the last couple of weeks he has been moving a little more and turned himself upside down twice.
Any ideas would be appreciated...
Thanks,
Joe

brokendeck

Originally Posted by jmart64
http:///forum/post/3034615
My sebae anemone has been turning itself upside down lately...has anyone seen this before? My water parameters are good (don't have specifics but I could get them) and there should be plenty of light with 600W of T5 in a 125. Flow also seems adequate. He was doing great for the first month or so that he was in there and over the last couple of weeks he has been moving a little more and turned himself upside down twice.
Any ideas would be appreciated...
Thanks,
Joe
Your Sebae is moving around trying to find a spot he likes. Does the Sebae sit like that all day? When I had mine, it moved a couple of times and it would get turned upside down but turn it self right side up later on.

convbmw

How long have you had it ?? if its relatively new, it will cruise around to find a spot. Moving heads, changing water flow wont do anything to keep him in one spot.
They do what they do, when they want to do it.

ttl

mine stayed where i left it i was really exited. but thats normal to move around just be careful that it doesn't break anything.