Ur Latest, Greatest, Most Fav.

mar1376

Sorry if this isn't a good picture but our families favorite little critter is our decorator crab. he goes rock climbing everynight and jumps :jumping: to the bottom of the tank. it's hysterical

reefforbrains

Horrible pictures as I just turned on lights to take the pics and nothing is really open but theres a red Monti on the top left under the xenia that I really like.
Also the cactus up top right, above the lobo. Its bland compared to the rest, but i love it when its open.

reefforbrains

Originally Posted by barchtruong
ReefForBrains>>>>>>>your coral arrangement is really pretty.

thank you but about two weeks ago I pulled out 100lbs of rock so to me and people that come over it looks totally bare in comparison.
Like everyone else I am always critical of my own tanks, ill take more pics when everything is open, you cant even see anything in those pics.
Thank you for the complement.

jimmy 4

I just got this sexy shrimp and the sebae. Unfortunatly the anemone apears to be bleached. Hopefully he recovers.

goingpoor

i love my orange shoulder tang hes such a ham,even thow he looks like a yellow instaid of a orange shoulder

here is a more recent picture

dina12

Not sure why - but this is my new favorite. Although - I can't say there is anything in my tanks that I don't love.

puffer32

Here's my fav. I think its because he was brought back from the dead. LFS gave it to us cause it was face down in the sand with no polops showing, we only knew what it was because we had seen it afew weeks earlier and knew it was it by the shape of the rock. I have since paid him with a large frag of xenia, thought it was least i could do since he wouldn't ake money and eventually would have been sold as rubble rock :scared:

cyberbug

ht
tp://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s201/Cyberbug_photos/DSC00587.jpg
I hope this works again :) Hopefully it's my Gigas............

anonome

My powder brown tang, and his buddy, (heniochus diphreutes butterfly), they are inseperable. Where one is the other is close by.

jawfish101

Maybe not my greatest, but definately my latest. Added this morning, to help expand my already extremely large sun coral collection!!

mar1376

Originally Posted by mar1376
Sorry if this isn't a good picture but our families favorite little critter is our decorator crab. he goes rock climbing everynight and jumps :jumping: to the bottom of the tank. it's hysterical

here's the image again.