URGENT! Selling Ten Gallon contents AND equiptment! NE OHIO!

g.man

Hi everyone! I am in a bad finatial situation right now and I dont really have time for them anymore so I need to sell this setup. Here is what I have to offer.
2-Green chromis $6
2- Mated engineer gobys $16
1- Serpent Starfish $10
1- Sand sifting sea cucumber $8
Some number of blue legs, nassarius snails. and astrea snails - $1 each
1- BACKPACK Skimmer ( Very good condition Will reun on a tank up to 65 gallons with my experience) $100
1- Satelite Power compact light 65 watts $40
1- Larger Peice of live rock it fits in a ten gallon nicely 10 lbs. $40
LIVE SAND FREE TO ANYONE WHO BUYS ANYTHING! If you are interested in the whole thing let me know for a group price! I WILL NOT SHIP THE LIVE GOODS ! Call me with any questions. 440-452-2350 Thanks!

I might be interested in the power compact, how close to michigan are you? also what size is the fixture and how old is the bulb?

fbm

Interested in cleanup crew...
How far are you from I-80 and 77? (brecksville)

g.man

Fbm. I am in Lorain so I think it would be about a 45 minute drive. I am trying to put pictures up but i cant log on to my photo bucket acount. And zepplin, Ill let you know if the deal i am making right now falls through and if it dose its yours!

g.man

Ohhh and the one i have listed now is 20" long and its for a ten gallon brand new bulbs. And then I have one that is 36" long that is for a 30,65, or 50 gallon. It needs new bulbs but all the moonlights work on it. It has 3 of them. I am asking $100 for that one.

fbm

I won't be able to get there for a week or so...but if you still have some in a week I will check with you.