Used Aquariums

i<3reefs

Well I've been purchasing used aquariums over the last few years, and reselling what I don't want as a way to get what I want for free. This method has worked out fantastic for me over the years. I recently purchased a 90 gallon Oceanic RR tank with canopy, and stand. This aquarium came with the oceanic 30 gallon sump/refuge, mag drive pump, 2 powerheads, an Odysea dual 175w metal halide/led night light/power compact, and a jager 200w heater. In addition this aquarium had 100+ pounds of branching Tonga rock, that once was liverock, and 50lbs of sand. The aquarium came with the random fish nets, scrapers, large magfloat, and other powersupply/timer items you would expect.
It looks like I'm going to trade the light off for a 4x54w Tek light fixture with bulbs. I can't use the Odysea due to its length and I don't want two different kind of light fixtures on my aquarium. I have no need for the aquarium, canopy, refuge, and stand, so I'm going to find them a new home over the next month.
So based off what I listed how much would you guess I paid?

A

abeandlulu

I personally would never trade MH's for T-5's. Are you not going with a reef tank? If you are you will regret it.