User Name and Avatar Thread

beth

Administrator
Staff member
Originally Posted by Squidd
Well...It's really a long story..and the Gory details are not very pretty...
Hence, No Avitar...
Now that has me seriously curious...... ***)
I responded to an ad SWF had running on About.com and I send SWF an email. The next thing I know admin created a username for me, Beth, and here I am! I am the only one here who was "created" by SWF.com. :joy:
And now, obviously, they just can't get rid of me.

squidd

Originally Posted by Beth
The next thing I know admin created a username for me, Beth, and here I am! I am the only one here who was "created" by SWF.com. :joy:
So is that why we've never seen a picture of you...?
Your just a figment of someones imagination...? :scared:

zman1

Z is the first letter of my last name and you can guess the rest. I saw blinky the windup simpsons toy on a WEB site, so I animated it. :happyfish

T

thomas712

So is that why we've never seen a picture of you...?
Your just a figment of someones imagination...? :scared:
Huh? what......? Oh I thought you were talking about me...

Oh BTW I've seen a contraband picture of Beth.....WOW!

beth

Administrator
Staff member
Originally Posted by Thomas712

Only the privileged few. LOL

jacksdad

Both my name and avatar are pretty much self explanitory.
but I will anyway,
My youngest son's name is Jack and my avatar is the surface skimmer I make for the nanocube.
Bob

K

kimc

Well, my name is Kim and my last name begins with C. And my avatar is hubby and my company logo. We were looking for a bulldog pic w/big teeth. Looked high and low, couldn't find one that we liked... so we went to local tattoo shop and found him!!!

carshark

I was a car salesman for a while hence "carshark"
well now im in Commercial Insurance. but cant change the name so...
my avatar has hidden meanings, but easy to figure out if you look at it, and sound it out. its based on a result of what would happen. ***)

J

jdragunas

"j" is the first letter of my first name, "dragunas" is my last name... say that out lout 3x's fast... lol and my avtar is my fav. fish in the whole world!

squidd

Originally Posted by Beth
Only the privileged few. LOL
Guess I'll just have to use my "imagination"... :thinking:

mudplayerx

In computer gaming, a MUD (multi-user dungeon, dimension, or sometimes domain) is a multi-player computer game that combines elements of role-playing games, hack and slash style computer games, and social instant messaging chat rooms. Typically running on a bulletin board system or Internet server, the game is usually text driven, where players read descriptions of rooms, objects, events, other characters, and computer-controlled creatures or non-player characters (NPCs) in a virtual world. They may interact with each other and the surroundings by typing commands that resemble a natural language, usually English.
Traditional MUDs implement a fantasy world populated by elves, goblins, and other mythical beings with players being able to take on any number of classes, including warriors, mages, priests, thieves, druids, etc. The object of the game is to slay monsters, explore a world rich in fantasy and with adventure, and to complete quests. MUDs are typically fashioned around the dice rolling rules of the Dungeons & Dragons (D&D) series of games.
MUDs typically have a fantasy setting, while others are set in science fiction-based universe. Still others, especially those which are based on MOOs, are used in distance education or to allow for virtual conferences. MUDs have also attracted the interest of academic scholars from many fields, including communications, sociology, law, and synthetic economies.
Most MUDs are run as hobbies and are free to players; some may accept donations or allow players to "purchase" in-game items.
HIDEOUS:

T

thomas712

Originally Posted by lovethesea
***) ***)
Let me in on the love seat and I'll join you, but you know we have to turn the channel to the classic's..."right" ***) ***)

lovethesea

bring a blanket and hot chocolate 'cause baby its cold outside!! The only good thing I have to look forward to during winter is my "classic" movie search. Let's see, what should I look for first........... :thinking:

squidd

Let me in on the love seat and I'll join you, but you know
Thomas you old smoothie you...
Your just "moving" on the ladies...

T

thomas712

Thomas you old smoothie you...
Your just "moving" on the ladies...

What can I say
If you can Lovethesea then you can Seethelove

misty7850

My name is Marge, I've had the nickname Misty given to me by my sibling since childhood. I find that there are many Misty's in cyberland. After many failed attempts to register with different sites cause the "user name" was already taken.
I then added 7850. My parents anniversary is 8/7 (back wards 78) and in 1978 they had 50 grandchildren... WOW LOL
My avatar is my granddaughter Jessica looking at my SW aquarium. She loves my aquariums and has a stool in front of each one. She gets mad if we move her stools.

lovethesea

What can I say
If you can Lovethesea then you can Seethelove

:joy: Tommy and I go waaaaaay back. He has been on the love seat before. We snuggle up and watch old movies together. popcorn and hot chocolate
***)

lovethesea

Originally Posted by misty7850
and in 1978 they had 50 grandchildren... .

holy cow!!! 50 grandkids? I bet they were shopping all year 'round :joy: