User Names?

timo

Tim's my name, and the O stands for Irish!!!
I, too, wish I were a bit more creative when signing up.
Oh, well!!!:p

nm reef

NMreef...
NM=New Mexico Been living here for the past 18 years or so.
reef=came to this site wanting to develope a reef system after years of considering it...anybody wanna help me out?
So NMreef:cool:

fda483

Fda483 is the list of problems the FDA find when they inspect a drug manufacturing facility. After 20 years in pharmaceutical Quality Assurance, I have made a career out of assuring my company does not get Fda483's.

carrie1429

Ok, well everyone would think that my name is Carrie, but actually my username is one of my fav pet names:D Then I used to be 14 and my B-day is on Jan. 29

tlk

When I was growing up (in the early 80's), I was big into video games (asteroids in particular). When you get a high score, you are only allowed three initials. I was dating my future wife, so whenever I found a game to get a high score on (which was often), I would use the initials TLK. Tim Loves kathy. 17 years and three kids later, I still use TLK for just about every kind of identifier.

S

sinner's girl

Sinner was a member of the this board before I was (though he never comes on anymore). so when i registered, i just put Sinner's Girl, so people would know who i was since sinner and I have the same tank.
i don't really know how he came up with the name sinner...

Pigeon Creek is a stream that runs through a little place called Monongahela, PA....I think I spent 3/4 of my childhood fishing on that stream! Guess it's where my fascination with fish began;)
My company also goes by that name...Pigeon Creek Construction

jrein40806

Mine was given to me when I first signed up for AOL. My first name begins with J, my last name begins with Rein and the first addresses I had were 408, and then 06. It is a strange user name but I am used to it, so I figured why change.
It probably would have been cooler to make one up on my own for this board though.(Stingray,electric eel, or Mantisshrimp)

tahoe ocean

Tahoe= the place where I was born, raised and after leaving for college came back to to raise a family of my own
Ocean- because I have a very small peice of the pacific in my living room (a live rock in the tank I collected 6 years ago)

timo

Originally posted by tlk
Tim Loves kathy. 17 years and three kids later, I still use TLK for just about every kind of identifier.

Awwwww:)
Sniffle, sniffle!!!

hellspawn2

I use to be big into comic books and my favorite was of course Spawn. I collect most of the spawn collection comics and action figures. hehe Hellspawn2 i use cause some took the other nicks i wanted so this one just stuck with me. :)