User Names?

shels

Originally posted by tlk
When I was growing up (in the early 80's), I was big into video games (asteroids in particular). When you get a high score, you are only allowed three initials. I was dating my future wife, so whenever I found a game to get a high score on (which was often), I would use the initials TLK. Tim Loves kathy. 17 years and three kids later, I still use TLK for just about every kind of identifier.

That is too cute, my friends husband bought a new truck and had a personal license plate made. It is RD LS DD. (Rick Day Loves Debbie Day) :D

toddpolish

nickname from work. I do a lot of computer graphix...take websites and redesign them to make them look better. polish them up.

I have a show Afghan hound. I was trying to come up with a kennel name that we could use, should I decide to breed him (he is sooo pretty). My husband is from Mexico, so I thought that something Spanish might be cool, and distinctive for us. But, my spanish skills are very limited. My dog is nearly white so I thought Zafiro (sapphire) might be good. But apparently that was too similar to another kennel name. Soo, Zafirablanca (not the best translation of White Sapphire due to the fact that I chose to make it feminine instead of the correct masculine).
So there you have it:
White Sapphire
(Also, its a name that nobody has taken yet when I register places online!)
-Christine

lillylegs

mine's from a line from one of my favorite movies Blazing Saddles. madeline khan's character in the movie is Lily VonSchtupp.
"15's my limit on schnitzengruben!"

T

toungetwster

My nick was kinda given to me by an ex G/F. LOL...Said I had a very unique ton....oh well...can't go there....but that's my story and I'm stickin to it...

crazy8

Well, the first part is easy I am a little on the wild side. The 8 comes from my last name -- Speight. I have always gone by Sp8 for my last name. My license plates on my motorcycle are SP8BIK for example. The two logins I usually use are Sp8Toy for my Toyota I used to drive and Crazy8 for the play on the old card game. I always work in the 8 somehow.

fulcrum

Hey Lilly...I want a little credit for figuring that one out.
"That depends on how much Vitamin-E I can get my hands on"

buzz

I've been Buzz on most everything for a while. Where I grew up, it was a small town, with a movie theater, a bowling alley, and a billiard hall. I used to go to the billiard hall a lot, and bought a cue because I was tired of hunting through all of the junky cues they had. A friend started calling my cue the BuzzSaw, and later it was shortened to Buzz...no, it's not because of Buzz Lightyear...heh heh.

Mine's my nickname, Iwas born in the year of the dragon and of course I'm a lady "most of the time" and "Lea is how I sign my art.

nacl-h2o

Na is the symbol for sodium, Cl is the symbol for chloride. Sodium cloride (NaCl) is salt, H2O is the chemical symbol for water so you have salt water as my name.