V-tail Grouper

R

rcreations

Not personally but I read it's one of the least agressive groupers and fairly active too.

aquaknight

Originally Posted by RCreations
http:///forum/post/3112821
Not personally but I read it's one of the least agressive groupers and fairly active too.
Pretty much. Still consider that even one of the 'least aggressive groupers' still about a medium aggression level for fish overall. Should reach about 8"-11" or so. Not a true grouper but a "Hind." Almost all of the Hinds are pretty close in size/attitude with just their coloration being different. The Miniatus, being a bit more mean in general. You have to be doing something pretty wrong to kill a grouper. Anything in specific you want to know?

hammerhed7

a good rule of thumb for groupers is go big, big fish, big filter big skimmer etc. Also I would add any tankmates prior to the grouper, once they become established they can be nasty. The v tail should be less aggressive then most groupers, a great looking fish in my opinion. They also tend to be less reclusive than the miniatus, but groupers are like triggers they all have different personalities.
Good Luck