Velvet Damsel

blender

I got a Velvet Damsel about a month ago and he is my favorite fish now. He is black with neon blue strips and a white and yellow stripe going down the middle of him. You can't get any better color for the money. He was $4 at *****. Go get one.

ramzrt32

Had one......... 1st day home my Lion fish ate him..... He was good to look at while he lasted.......

That sounds like an amazing fish!!! How aggressive is it? Wow, I wish that I could find one, even if its just to look at.

~~Megan

blender

He is a damsel so he is a bit aggressive. Not as bad as a domino. I would say he is comparable to a three strip. Not aggressive enough not to purchase one.
Some *****'s in my area (Twin Cities) are terrible. But the one closes to my house has a good woman in charge and she has good fish.

At my ***** the fish are fine, not a lot of a variety, but its just that the people are just people looking for a job, most are not fish experts, or even really think much of the fish. They just have to sell the fish to get their pay check is how most of the employees feel, but of course, not true to all. So if you can do the research on your own about a fish, then it is fine to buy fish there, but most anything that they tell you will be false.
~~Megan