Vendor List

drkegel

I'm not sure where to post this - but I have this idea:
There are A LOT of marine/reef/fish sites in general. This one is an outstanding forum/store/community.
There are a lot of great places to buy equipment/livestock other than from the LFS. Unfortuantely, not everyone out there knows about all of them. I think it would behoove us to post a listing of various places, be it websites or physical stores, that we do our shopping. Much like we list DIY sites and plans.
We could even go a step further and produce a rating system, detailing the good, the bad, and the ugly about our customer experience at these places.
What do you guys think?

wamp

Well, I think you have a good idea but, this is not the place to post said posts. This place, as you said, is outstanding. It is also a free service prvided to us paid for by the SWF store. I do not think it would be wise of us to provide free advertising for other sites on this free message board supplied to us by SWF.com.
A list would be helpfull at times but since this is free to us, Perhaps if someone could do a search instead of a list on this board it would be better. Not trying to step on toes by any means, just trying to keep this board running smooth.
Thanks,
Wamp