VER OFF TOPIC...DALE E...gone but not forgottn

rlv695

i know this is not the place.. but wanted to see if how many of us fish keepers are race fans too...
i am and the only man i ever rooted for was Dale...
very sad day indeed...
trying to keep up a good chin
Randy...

lionfish

LionFish says.....
Nascar is my favorite sport to watch. It is a saddening shock to all who love Nascar. My sympathy and prayers go out to the Earnhardt family. It really was a Black Sunday.

mr . salty

I was going to post something yesterday as soon as I got the news.But didn't. I feel as if I have lost a freind.Someone I have spent every sunday afternoon with for the last 10 years. I still don't believe it has happened.I have seen a million people hit the wall harder than that and walk away. I pray for his family,and share my sympathy with race fans around the world.Sunday afternoons will never quite be the same.

rlv695

well said All OF you....
i hope to make it to The Rock this weekend .. there i will miss him alot as well as Richmond where i go to every sept for my birthday .. for its that weekend i have my party,,,Nascar... nothing better on a sunday or sat night...
i know god must be a little upset and happy.. for now he wont have a car to drive in the "Hevenly 600".....Dale is there to fullfill his own car
To the Earnharts... our prayers are with you

rickt4du

He died doing what he had done thousands of times before. Very sad.
Living 10 miles from Talladega I can tell you that is the only thing being talked about around here. Havent seen grown men cry since Bear Bryant died in the 80's
...rick

mr . salty

Now I hear that Syerling Marlin(the guy that hit Dale) is recieving death threats. I can't believe this.Bumping and accidents is racing. A driver that doesn't crash a car every once in a while is not racing hard enough and not doing his job.I don't blame Sterling at all. In that situation I would have bumped Dale myself.These "death threats"are just plain Wrong.

rlv695

THanks guys and girls,,,
and thank you To the owner of the board to let this stay posted..
Heres looking to more good races with
"Little E"...i will now lock this and thanks again to all and the owners...
Have fun

Randy