Very Lucky!

chad24

I received my green carpet and my two Clarkiis and as soon as I placed my Carpet into my tank, then my Clarkiis, BAM ! They went straight to the carpet ! :cheer:
. Oh yea, these Clarkiis have never been with a anenome before until now and they just love it. I hope they fall in love too. Just wanted to share! Chad

hot883

Originally Posted by chad24
I received my green carpet and my two Clarkiis and as soon as I placed my Carpet into my tank, then my Clarkiis, BAM ! They went straight to the carpet ! :cheer:
. Oh yea, these Clarkiis have never been with a anenome before until now and they just love it. I hope they fall in love too. Just wanted to share! Chad
WE WANT PICS., WE WANT PICS.
Thanks for sharing. Sound to cool. My clowns will not go near my LTA. (tank raised clowns)

chad24

Thanks guys/gals.
My two Clarkiis just love it. They will not leave the carpet but only to eat.
. In fact I think I have seen the two Clarkiis rubbing on each other :notsure: . Could they be trying to mate?
. Fed the carpet for the first time since I got it. Had no troubles eatting the mysis I fed it. Well I am in the process on getting a camera. Once I do, I will send lots of pics
Thanks agian, Chad