very ugly pics of my tank.. few if you want

rebelprettyboy

Well I had just finished doing a water change and thats why the outside of the glass is so nasty looking! And plus I SUCK AT TAKING PICS OF THE TANK!!!!
U can see my peppermint shrimp, cleaner shrimp, and green brittle starfish

U can see the Cleaner shrimp and starfish

Kinda looks like hes swimming into the ocean

Just the Rocks

Dang the outside looks bad without wiping it off!!

[hr]
Im going to get some coral 2morrow so that'll jazz things up I cant wait I love doing this. Thinkin about going to school to be a marine biologist... geez im sleepy

spanko

Clean your glass and the tank will look a lot better. Outside with vineger and inside with a magfloat.

reefkprz

Ro water also works great for cleaning the outside of your tank. (I use it on all my reptile's glass tanks too)

jimmy 4

I like to clean my outside glass with isopropal alcohol. it works great and is cheap. works for my paintball gun too lol.

rebelprettyboy

yeah thanks for tips on cleaning the tank! I was just to lazy last night to do it after a water change!!! Im gettin ready to go get my coral im so excited!!!!

newbereefer

So you cant use tap water made into saltwater for your tank? I guess I should be posting these infintile questions on a newbe thread :help:

mopar9012

Originally Posted by newbereefer
So you cant use tap water made into saltwater for your tank? I guess I should be posting these infintile questions on a newbe thread :help:
well you could, but its not a good idea. Your LFS probably sells RO pretty cheap.