ViaAqua tanks

nygel

I'll be off to film school next year and want to keep a small tank where I live so I've been going through some nanos, I generally don't like all-in-ones but I decided to look into them a bit. I was tired of seeing the normal aquapods and the like, so I did some digging and founds these tanks.
*Link Removed*

only one thing i see odd:
One 36-watt PC actinic bulb and one 36-watt PC 7, 100k daylight bulb included. Lights are powered by a remote ballast with independent switches for each light. Aquarium is filtered by an undergravel filtration system
that is powered by a ViaAqua? powerhead.

cprdnick

I own the 18G, that was my first SW tank. I love it, I didn't use the UG filter, just went with a PS and a couple of PHs. This is the best looking tank I've ever had, the lighting is way more awesome than it sounds....HOWEVER, the one crappy thing there is about this tank happened to me. The remote ballast went out, so, I tried to order a new one......DISCONTINUED. You have to DIY on the ballast if it goes out, otherwise, you'll love this tank.

cprdnick

yeah, its just like any other tank, glass bottom. They just put the UG filter in it because they think someone actually wants it.