vibes 10 gal. updated pics!

Y

yae4volcom

Very nice pictures. If I am not mistaken that is the 2x40 watt Power Comapact moonlight. I was looking at that exact same lighting and was wondering how you like it?

wester97

I have 3x55 watt pc lights over my 30 gallon tank ... 2 blue and one white - it doesnt look near that good. what color combinations did you use, and what would you suggest to get the most outta my lighting?

vibe

YAE4Volcom: yes it is the 2X40 watt PC moonlite:yes: . i love it!
. at first when i got it, my corals had to adjust. after about 4 days they came out.(i went from 28 watts to 80 watts). i would reommend this light to any 10 gallon nano owner.
Wester97: well. mine is 2 bulbs. i hae one 10,000k, and one ultra blue atinic. both are 40 watts a pop. for you i would say that you hve to much blue atinic. try one 10,000k, one 50/50, and one blue atinic and see how that goes. it you want it whiter, i would go two 10,000k, and one atiic. lighting is something to mess around with
. good luck:happy: .
clown jr: yes they are. they are on what used to be some kind of branching coral. it started with 5-6 shrooms. now theres about 7-9. there was another piece of branch with a big one on it, but i broke it off so i could put that piece where is now.
PlenumT: ill post a pic of my poter of Brooke Richards.

vibe

heres another pic. lime green feather duster, brown with green center zoanthids, and green buttons. would you guys call me crazy if i said i got all my zoathids for free? except for the moon ones, 10 bucks:D .