Video gamers i have a ?

cartman101

Have you played king kong? Is it any good? Should i get king kong or Half-life 2 for xbox? I'm making my christmas list and i need to put one of them down....

mudplayerx

Get more RAM and a better video card and throw your xbox out hehe! Just my opinion but PC games beat the hell out of console games if you have a nice computer.

cartman101

hahahahaah MY computer sucks! It cant play games on it... well it can but they dont look right on it.

texasmetal

Half-Life 2 is pretty intense on PC. I'd suggest it. Haven't played King Kong but I saw a review on G4 and it looks okay. Looks like it would get old really fast though.

J

jdragunas

i played king kong at toys r us. The graphics were amazing, but i personally wouldn't spend money on it. I'd also go with half-life 2.

roofis

I'm all about gaming, and pc's are better graphics and better games period. BUT, I just hate using mouse and keyboard. I do like the touch response of the mouse, but too ocmplicated. Get me a controller.
XBOX, if you have a question on which to spend 50 bucks on, by a mod chip for the xbox, it's only 3-6 sodder points, and buy the games for 5 bucks. If your into online, you can go as old as the aladin 2 chips which allows you to still play online. Just a thought....