Video of my first GI tournament

deejeff442

watching this i can figure out the point?
obviously not to pin the shoulders right?
there is no fast movement maybe because you might make a mistake?
thegym i go to has a boxing coach and some i guess extreme fighting teacher but no fist throwing.
some of the guys can really toss each other around .
alot of foot to thiegh kicks.i think to just aggrevate the other guy to make a move.
i would love to try it but i am getting too old and i have a tore shoulder but looks like fun.
i took judo a long time ago for a few years ,its amazing how you can mess somebody up in a flash.
my neighbor is a marine for 17 yrs and shows me a few moves .i like the wrist bending throw he taught me. once he has you by the wrist it doesnt matter how big you are your going down.
keep it up looks like that will keep you in some pretty good shape.

runn3rb3an

looks cool but I cant really figure out the point either%%
It was very odd watching it because I wrestle...which is a lot more fast paced compared to this. I was freaking out and yelling at the screen because nobody was moving or taking an aggresive shot lol

kinda looks like fun though. which one were you? y dont you stand up?

salt life

Originally Posted by runn3rb3an
http:///forum/post/3061274
looks cool but I cant really figure out the point either

It was very odd watching it because I wrestle...which is a lot more fast paced compared to this. I was freaking out and yelling at the screen because nobody was moving or taking an aggresive shot lol

kinda looks like fun though. which one were you? y dont you stand up?
he's the dude on the left when the video first starts.
cool video guapo

el guapo

It more controlled than wrestling is but it does have some of the same rules , points . You get points for being in a dominate position , points for reversing position , points for improving position. As well as you win the match should you force a submission. You can get penalty for standing up . they will deduct points .
My brother in law wrestles and when we watch the videos its the same thing we don't understand why he is skipping things and is not taking his time . lol
yes I am the one that starts on the left .

t316

1000 points to Guapo, for being in a compromising position with pelvic thrust with another male, while in a dominant position...
Folks...we have a winner

el guapo

Originally Posted by T316
http:///forum/post/3061358
1000 points to Guapo, for being in a compromising position with pelvic thrust with another male, while in a dominant position...
Folks...we have a winner

Thats the best you could come up with ?