video of UPS delievering livestock...

renogaw

Originally Posted by -Tara33-
http:///forum/post/2895359
livestock....where does it say that its prob just some shirt or clothes or somethin
it doesn't. its just people have issues with ups and delivering frags/fish etc so i think it was just a joke about that.

nwdyr

yea I don't think that was a fish delivery
some cool videos on there. Did anyone see the one titled " Police shoot unarmed white man 7 times"? wonder why that did not make national news...hmmm

spkdtch

sad, especially if it was real, even worse is ive had fedex do that to a car part i had ordered, thats what makes me paranoid when ordering anything that needs to be shipped, so i watch out the window when i hear the large trucks, id gladly chase them down, cut them off, and let them listen as i call the cops and report a delivery man for animal cruelty and possibly the death of the creatures :p

E

eric b 125

livestock or not, i'd be pretty pissed if someone threw something being delivered to me like that. of course it would be worse if animals were involved, but nevertheless...

scsinet

As usual, what we see here may or may not be the entire story.
I noticed a couple things... first, did anyone notice the chain link fence around the property? I wonder what kind of dog the homeowner has....
Also, the surveillance camera... while more and more folks have them these days, the combination of the surveillance camera and the chain link fence tend to suggest that they maybe live in a very high crime area or there is something else about that property that tends to discourage visitors.
I guess I just think that if I were a UPS guy, I probably would occasionally run across a house that I didn't want to come too close to...

lion_crazz

Originally Posted by SCSInet
http:///forum/post/2966311
As usual, what we see here may or may not be the entire story.
I noticed a couple things... first, did anyone notice the chain link fence around the property? I wonder what kind of dog the homeowner has....
Also, the surveillance camera... while more and more folks have them these days, the combination of the surveillance camera and the chain link fence tend to suggest that they maybe live in a very high crime area or there is something else about that property that tends to discourage visitors.
I guess I just think that if I were a UPS guy, I probably would occasionally run across a house that I didn't want to come too close to...
I do agree. I have never seen a UPS guy so anxious to get back into his truck and drive away before. Something has to be going on..

aquaknight

I'll tell you why he did what he did. First, it's not a chain link fence, rather a wrought iron fence/gate. Looks to be a nicer coastal neighborhood in either Cali or Florida. As someone that went door-to-door for a bit, the problem is the gate. I've almost been trapped a couple times by the gate. You don't realize the home owner just left, and the gate is on a timer or the wife is inside and closes the automatic gate.