Video....

brucewrs

Here is a video of my 210 gallon...Got my light today and did a little modifying to my canopy.I bought that 48" 542 watt odessea light.It has 2 175 metal halides 2 96 atincs and 6 moon lights..I wanted to keep the canopy so I cut a hole in the top.It is not a reef tank but I want to get the corline to grow .What do you think?

ibew

as far as the tank goes
for the coraline I think they sell this purple additive not sure what its called or if you can add it to fish only tanks but nice work on the hole in the canopy looks like its supposed to be there

oceana

i have a few questions. why the lighting unit? do you plan to turn this into a reef or did you just want the shimmer of halids?
also i hope you have a very good filtration system as well as new tank plan in the very near future. that tank is severly over stocked.

sign guy

Originally Posted by oceana
i have a few questions. why the lighting unit? do you plan to turn this into a reef or did you just want the shimmer of halids?
also i hope you have a very good filtration system as well as new tank plan in the very near future. that tank is severly over stocked.
its a 210 why is it overstocked

sign guy

I see its a aga tank and I think I saw a pro clear w/d. what size w/d and what gph do you have btw tank looks great!

oceana

Originally Posted by sign guy
its a 210 why is it overstocked

picture that tank with those fish full grown. not only would it look rather silly but as stated it is over stocked.the amounts of food to keep them all at tehre best even at that size is begging for problems unless as stated the filtration and water change schedule is top notch. it is simply an opinion.

brucewrs

Originally Posted by sign guy
I see its a aga tank and I think I saw a pro clear w/d. what size w/d and what gph do you have btw tank looks great!

It is a 400 gallon pro clear with 2 King 5 pumps.Each pump,pumps 1500 gallons per hour.Berlin protein skimmer which is around 3 feet tall. There is around 250-300lbs of live rock.

brucewrs

Originally Posted by oceana

I would like to get a few anemones in the future.I have one now and is doing good.I also like the shimmer.I do a 20 gallon water change once a week.