video.....

brucewrs

Here is a video of my 210 gallon...Got my light today and did a little modifying to my canopy.I bought that 48" 542 watt odessea light.It has 2 175 metal halides 2 96 atincs and 6 moon lights..I wanted to keep the canopy so I cut a hole in the top.It is not a reef tank but I want to get the corline to grow .What do you think?

efishnsea

Very nice, the fish look really happy
. Is that an All Glass Aquarium I have the same one if it is. I wish the overflows were on the sides, I have heard they are going back to the old style????

brucewrs

Originally Posted by efishnsea
Very nice, the fish look really happy
. Is that an All Glass Aquarium I have the same one if it is. I wish the overflows were on the sides, I have heard they are going back to the old style????

Thanks..It is a AGA.I am going to change the bulbs to 10000k.They are 20000k and it looks to blue.I just love the shadows the light makes.It feels like i m scuba diving...lol

efishnsea

Originally Posted by brucewrs
Thanks..It is a AGA.I am going to change the bulbs to 10000k.They are 20000k and it looks to blue.I just love the shadows the light makes.It feels like i m scuba diving...lol
I have 10K's w/460nm atinicts on mine and love it. You just set that up right????