Vietnam Orange Skirt/Ice Center Zoas For Sale

dreamer44

Originally Posted by efishnsea
LMK what you think.....I made one sweet frag for you......
ooh...ooh...ooh....should be here today....

Cant stinkin wait!!

Lori

dreamer44

their here! although their not opened up yet....their trying, if the damn peppermint's would leave them alone Already!!

I hope they look ok, and they'll be ok....about how long should they take to open up??
thanks for the zoa's James!
Lori

dreamer44

your PM box is full....tried 2x's ....
will try again later,
so far so good with everything, other than the peppermints wanting to eat everything I put in there,
capri sun was cool ! LOL
totally out of left field....but cool!

thanks a bunch!
Lori

dreamer44

Originally Posted by kingfish8302
hey dreamer44 have they all open up? I only have like4 or so that sort of opened up.
nope....none of them so far
I expect they will soon....idk wish they'd hurry, i really want to see them under my moon lights :)
Lori
just wanted to edit to clarify that in no way is efishnsea responsible for my polyps not opening, I chose to have them shipped from FL via priority, and although they got here in two days time, the mailman left them on my front step, in the sun....and I didn't get to them until after I got home from the dentist apt I had to take my daughter to. I do believe the polyps will open up, thats its a matter of waiting, and getting the peppermint shrimp, who by the way, think I purchased these polyps for their dining pleasure...
I will keep you updated on how things go. and when they open I will take a pic and post it....
good luck with your polyps Kingfish, I hope they open soon! :)

yeah i had 4 open almost all they way yesterday. I had them shipped the same way you did. But no telling how long they stayed in the post office truck that brought them to me in 113 degrees here in the phx area. First time getting zoas via mail.

dreamer44

Originally Posted by kingfish8302
yeah i had 4 open almost all they way yesterday. I had them shipped the same way you did. But no telling how long they stayed in the post office truck that brought them to me in 113 degrees here in the phx area. First time getting zoas via mail.
still not open.....
maybe tomorrow now that the peppermint shrimp are out and leaving them alone.... Idk
Lori

ifirefight

I give up!!!!!!!! I WAS THE 4TH person to reply to the post, I have sent numerous pms to James asking the best time to meet up with him so I can pick up the frags with cash in hand. I have a VERY flexible schedule ( I only work 9 days a month...yeah thats not a typo...) and can accomodate almost any pick-up time. I have bought rics from James 2 weeks ago...without a problem. Im sure he gets plenty of pms and I hope this is a mis-understanding...and we can work something out. Thanks Brett

efishnsea

Originally Posted by Dreamer44
your PM box is full....tried 2x's ....
will try again later,
so far so good with everything, other than the peppermints wanting to eat everything I put in there,
capri sun was cool ! LOL
totally out of left field....but cool!

thanks a bunch!
Lori
Its a cheap ice pack

efishnsea

Originally Posted by ifirefight
I give up!!!!!!!! I WAS THE 4TH person to reply to the post, I have sent numerous pms to James asking the best time to meet up with him so I can pick up the frags with cash in hand. I have a VERY flexible schedule ( I only work 9 days a month...yeah thats not a typo...) and can accomodate almost any pick-up time. I have bought rics from James 2 weeks ago...without a problem. Im sure he gets plenty of pms and I hope this is a mis-understanding...and we can work something out. Thanks Brett
Brett I got a virus as you can see from my thread, I'll hook you up no worries

efishnsea

Originally Posted by Dreamer44
I for one, dont post a reply before I send a PM, maybe alot of folks PM'd before your post....

Lori

yep so true and I'm hoping to fix my computer asap.....