Viper_930

rebelprettyboy

Sorry to call you out, but just wondering if you can post pics of all your corals and what not. I know you got some goodies and rare things! Lets us see them!!!

fish addict

I highly doubt he could post pictures of ALL his corals because I think he has quite a few! But it would be cool to see some of his pictures because I'm pretty sure he has some awesome stuff.

efishnsea

Viper_930 thanks for all of your quick and accurate help with all of my questions. He is a book of knowledge...I would love to see some new pictures as well......
The Mods on this forum are great and very helpful.

Thanks
efishnsea

veni vidi vici

Originally Posted by efishnsea
http:///forum/post/2551220
The Mods on this forum are great and very helpful.

Thanks
efishnsea

+1 I would like to see a brief bio of all the mods here as far a Salt Water Aquarium expertise,I think it would be interesting.

rebelprettyboy

I know and I know Vip has some nice rare corals. Like that bad clam you use to have do you still have it? and all those rare plate corals you use to have? are you still keeping those? jUst want a few nshots.
ALL MODS SHOULD POST SOME PICS OF THEIR STUFF!!! PLEASE EVERYONE WOULD REALLY LIKE TO SEE.
AND GEEZ WHERES MURPH??????

viper_930

Sorry, somehow I missed this thread. I'll take some new pics and post them tomorrow.
Unfortunately one of my two black/white maximas died a few weeks ago. There was an aiptasia next to it in my display tank so I moved the clam into my frag tank while I took care of the aiptasia. Next morning the clam had nips and holes in the mantle from where my potter's angel bit it. It died the next morning. I have a small gold maxima in the frag tank and the angel never touched it so I thought the black/white would be ok.
The rest of my clams, including my prized blue squamosa, I still have along with all the plate corals I've posted pics of in the past. I actually got a new one I don't think I've posted before.
I'll start a new thread with pics tomorrow.