Vlamingi in MA

dova383

I hate to do it but I have to get rid of some of my stuff I am remodeling and need the room so here goes. I have an 18" vlamingi tang I have to find a home for awesome fish, I hand feed every day. but I have to down size my tank from 120 to a 75 or 90 so I will have a 120 gal custom tank stand and hood that has to go also I will have about 70 -80 lbs of Fiji lots of purple coralline that will be going too, as of right now Mr. V (vlamingi tang) has to go first and when I set up the new tank the rest will be ready to go. If anyone is interested email me. Thanks for your time. The pic i have on hand is an older pic it is from when i was working on my hood but I will get new ones if someone is intrested.

tuchon35

I might be interested in the liverock, depending on where in mass you live and how cheap it is. The fish stores in RI have me spoiled because they sell it for under $6lb.
I would not be able to pick it up for 2 weeks though. Let me know how much you would sell it for. I would probably take around 50lbs, maybe more.
Tuchon35@aol.com

sw65galma

Originally posted by tuchon35
I might be interested in the liverock, depending on where in mass you live and how cheap it is. The fish stores in RI have me spoiled because they sell it for under $6lb.
I would not be able to pick it up for 2 weeks though. Let me know how much you would sell it for. I would probably take around 50lbs, maybe more.
Tuchon35@aol.com

Can you email me where you get it in R.I.?
sw65galma@yahoo.com
I'm in Brockton, Ma.

dova383

thanks to everyone who replied but the tank is sold along with everything in it to someone local thanks again