W.T.B 96w 36" PC lights

troyw806

I am upgrading my lights to PC lighting on a 40g tank I have. I checked on ---- but thought I might get them cheaper here. If you have some lights in good shape please let me know. Thanks,Troy

troyw806

They are to expensive. And I thought I could build my own for less, but after some research I'd rather buy than build. If you have any tips to help ease the stress on the pocketbook I'm all ears.

carshark

Originally Posted by troyw806
They are to expensive. And I thought I could build my own for less, but after some research I'd rather buy than build. If you have any tips to help ease the stress on the pocketbook I'm all ears.

yes they arent really expensive. look for retro kits. a 2x175 metal halide with ballast, moguls, reflector shouldnt cost you that much. I picked up my 2x54 T-5 with individual reflectors, ballast, and endcaps for 115 bucks shipped. thats dirt cheap. however bulbs not included, but the system is brand new. and the metal halides shouldnt cost more than 250 bucks...thatll give you one awesome set up!
email me for a link..... aaronmiller_23@hotmail.com

fishfreek

If you are still looking for a 36" long PC retro set-up, i have a (2) single 96w ballast CSL retro light kit. Comes with (1) 9" X 35" polished aluminum reflector, (1) 96w 10k bulb and (1) real 03 actinic 96w bulb(both brand new in box). Also comes with (2) slightly used bulbs:(1) 50/50 bulb and (1) real 03 actinic bulb (both used about three months). Both ballasts are about 13 months old and are in exellent condition.
Contact me at: saltyreef@webtv.net if you are interested.
thanks