Walmart photos

sting_ray29

Just got my pics of snorkeling in cancun back from walmart 1 hour photo.... Terrible.. I got a pic of a baracuda but you can't make it out. Anyone ever have problems with film being develped at walmart? Do you know if you can return film?

fshhub

under water cam, I assume
if so, did it have a flash and how close was it/them
I had dove in cozumel and many pics that we took did not turn out, unless close. the water realy filters out the light and makes photography difficult at times. A good camera and flash for anything beyond probably 5 ft works best. Or different speed of film may help, most disposibles are only 200 maybe 400 ASA.
We had a good opportunity to take a pic of me wiht a 6+ft cuda, but without a flash, it is hard to make out even though it looked good in person. We only have a slight silhouette. My wife was only about 8 ot 10 feet away at the time. Now we have a better camera

rich1515

Hub!
I am a big fan of Cozumel! My wife and I are going back for our third year in June. Where did you stay when you went?

chevytrks

i have been there a few times also
we stayed at cozumeleno
and at carribe resort
both were nice
1st year there my wife and I got super lucky
we were going to go on a sailboat snorkel trip
noone else showed and he still took uswe thought we were sailing/snorkling with Jimmy Buffet was soo kewl

fshhub

I liked the whole island, it is sooo sweet.
and the people are nice, always tryin to make a buck, but who isn't? The crime rate there is much lower than the mainland was too.
Plus, the divin is beautiful!
As, was the fishing. :D:D

sting_ray29

no flash-but they usually turn out good- The problem is that the water is so blue. If I had a scanner I could scan the pics. I heard tyou can have them turn the blue down on the pictures- Got pics of a squid, baby baracuda, cowfish, boxfish, and a bunch of other fish