Walmart RO Water

kalooz00

I just filled my tank up on Saturday with water I bought from Wal Mart.....I bought 100/1 gallon jugs. I think it says Sodium free drinking water.....micron filtered ozonated. I hope this was a good way to start a swt.I think it was $.58 per gallon.

woodymdt

It's usually in the grocery section of the Supercenters.
The stand for our particular WM is next to the soft drinks.

jazzfish

Depending on where you live, you can find a machine that dispenses water into a jug you bring yourself (usually .30 a gallon). A company called Glacier distributes these machines. Perhaps you could contact the company and find the vending machine closest to you. By the way, this water has a VERY LOW pH so make sure you buffer it with a little baking soda before you add it to your tank.

snipe

Distilled or RO water will work. I got lucky my local supermarkt "town&country" has it for .38 per gallon.

trigger78

Most wal-marts around here have a machine on the ******** store front wall. Just walk in wal-mart then turn let or right and look on the wall for a stand with empty water containers and a machine. Normally between .30-.35 per gal.

mbrands

Originally posted by Snipe
Distilled or RO water will work. I got lucky my local supermarkt "town&country" has it for .38 per gallon.

Its only $0.25/gallon here! :D

mudplayerx

The walmart machine is awsome. It filters through 4 processes, including charcoal, UV, & RO. You have to pay around $7 for the 3 gallon bottle, but after that the refills are like 2/3 cheaper than bottled water.

trigger78

Originally posted by mudplayerx
Th You have to pay around $7 for the 3 gallon bottle, but after that the refills are like 2/3 cheaper than bottled water.

Or you can just go to the hunting and camping supplies and buy a 7-10 gal water container for about $7. Just my 2 cents. lol