Want to Buy a Large Tank

angel9620

I am looking for a large tank. I would like a 125 or larger. I perfer to buy the set up as a whole. Tank, lights,filter, etc. but will think of buying just the tank for the right price. I live in north carolina and can pick up the tank. If you or someone you know is selling please let me know. No damaged, leaking, or highly scratched tanks please. My email is angel9620@juno.com

angel9620

I am looking for only large pieces of live rock to put into a 125 gallon long tank. I live in greensboro nc and could pick it up. Let me know if anyone has some for a good price.

itwasntme159

yea i just moved from summerfield...its like 5 min outside greensboro... anyways i had a 150 i just got rid of down there too bad...anyways try craigs list, usually people there are reasonable and will work with you on shiping

lubeck

I am your guy...
I have around 180lbs of large live rock 200# live sand
a 110gal. and 75gal fuge with pumps. asm3 skimmer, 18w uv sterilizer with pump, 2 heaters, 4 way ocean motion with sequence dart 3200gph pump. also 650watt Metal halide fixture, which would be extra.. are you interested?? rlubecky@sbcglobal.net