Want to buy metal halides

rigby

I am interested in buying a 2 x 150, 2 x 175, or a 1 x 250 metal halide system. I would prefer to get everything but not necessarily. I don't want any home-made, rigged systems, name brands only. Please let me know here or at rigby_55@hotmail.com. Thank You

alfa1023

Not sure if this is what you want:
I just inherited two Advance 175W ballasts, mogul sockets and 175 watt bulbs as part of an aquarium purchase. Everything seems to be in good shape (bulbs fired up fine, ballasts are clean with no rust on them). I was told that the bulbs are only a few months old, but have no way to confirm this.
Let me know if these would be of interest.

rigby

I would be very interested. Do you know the rating of the bulbs, 10k, 14k, 20k etc. Also, I would want to see a photo of all pieces.

r22wink

The lights are 20K bulbs Both of them.
I will send you a few pictures but what you see in the two pictures above is all there is to the lights, the ballast is built into the lighting fixture. You are seeing everything but the wall plug.

alfa1023

Rigby,
I assume your response was directed at my post. I was told that the bulbs were 14K, but trying to read what is on the bulbs it looks like it might say 10000 (can hardy make out the writing on the side of the bulb).
If you will give me your email address, I will send you pictures.

jakebtc

r22 I'm not trying to dog ya but you need to drop the price a lil bit if you want to sell those lights....
I know they aren't retros and all but you can't expect to get what you paid for them unless they are completely new
your tank on the other hand is very well priced I hope you sell it for every penny