Want to see the people who frequent this site..

jennythebugg

yo

at the stonehenge replica
and drunk at a party with the bob
under the eiffel tower replica in

[hr]
tx..oui oui the city of romance lol..

mboswell1982

lets see if i can get some pics of me an the gf up on here.
crap, cant get anything to load, ill have to try something else here in a lil while lol

A

alexmir

Me and my beautiful wife, and 2of my favorite people!
those birds are so adorable.

tx reef

First pic is a picture of me after a morning at the lake (I bass fish at least 4 times a week), second is one of a Jackfish I caught at one of Grandfathers ponds in Georgia, and last is of my wife and I on our cruise.

m0nk

I also posted this on the other pics thread, but here is an update; the other pic is 2 years old:

miaheatlvr

Originally Posted by TX Reef
http:///forum/post/2835615
First pic is a picture of me after a morning at the lake (I bass fish at least 4 times a week), second is one of a Jackfish I caught at one of Grandfathers ponds in Georgia, and last is of my wife and I on our cruise.
Really NICE LMB Tex,, the second fish in the north east we call Pickeral!

spanko

Yeah but they have to grow that big first. Up here in Michigan I live and fish on Lake St. Clair and catch pike, even though I don't want them. Too bony to eat and slimy creatures. Now Musky, those that fish exclusively for them up here, tournaments and what not, are called Musky Hunters. This is because they are elusive, and the saying goes for every one you catch you have probably casted 200 times! Again slimy creatures but I think the world record was a 57 inch caught in Wisconsin.

kjr_trig

Originally Posted by crimzy
http:///forum/post/2835330
I've posted pics before but here's me and my girl, (one of them
).

Just me, or does Crimzy look a little like Christopher Meloni?

That's the dude from Law and Order SVU if you didn't know.