Want to Trade 300 gallon in GA

blfuller123

I just aquired a 300 gallon tank and dont really have the room for it. It is kind of a long story, but I bought this tank in 2000. Sold it to a friend that had it built into the wall of his house for the past two years. He is moving and I now have the tank again.
The tank is acrylic 96X24X30 1/2 inch thick. It has a black back and has holes drilled in the back for overflows/returns. I plan on buffing out the scratches in it that are visible this week (you dont see them with water in it).
I am looking for a 4 foot tank (75, 90, 150 gallon) that is drilled or has overflows with a lighting system that will accommodate clams and SPS. Or I am looking for a 4 foot tank (same as above without lighting) with furniture quality stand and canopy. Or something interesting.
Please email me at beefller@yahoo.com if you have any questions. I am in Snellville, GA.

ohiorn67

Hello, I am in Nashville, I am not sure how far you are,but I have a 90 and am looking to upgrade. I have furniture quality beautiful stand....canopy has been customed to fit a pc retrofit light which I have not....an orbit 4x96 but need to keep for I will be hanging them over one section of my new longer tank and MH lights on the ends for my corals.....I can send you a picture of my setup...my canopy is open on top to accomodate these lights sitting inside or open for pendants to hang overtop. My tank was just started first of March. It is an all-glass. It is not drilled but I hear it can be for 25.00 or so each hole. I have never done any kind of medication or anything and tank is very healthy and kept up with no algae issues or anything. I purchased a naso tang and now need a larger tank. I put alot of money to make sure my tank looked pretty in the house. do you have a picture of your tank/stand setup? Here is a picture of mine. Let me know if you are the least bit interested.

M

modatomic

would you be interested in selling it out right? I do have a dual pfo 400w setup and 75 tank but its glass. please email me at autoartist@mac.com if you can. Thanks

M

modatomic

I will be there!! You can hold your breath on that! LOL Thanks