Wanted: 50-75 Gallon Tank, Located in WNY...

gobills

Anybody here have a 50-75 gallon tank, willing to sell in the Buffalo / Western New York area?
We've been wanting to get back into salt water tanks, and figured this would be a great place to start a search for a new tank.
Reply if you have anything, and thanks for looking.

gobills

Originally Posted by motocross
gobills,
i have an oceanic 58 gallon reef ready tank and stand medium oak excellent shape
email me if interested...
motocross@aemx.net
$ 300.00 takes the set
I'm pretty interested in this, but I'm not sure of the transportation issues.
You're from New Jersey, obviously, and I'm from Buffalo, so it would be a lengthy drive.
Is there maybe a halfway point we can meet up?? Or a quarter point??
I'm sure we could try to work something out...

gobills

Originally Posted by motocross
heck.. ive driven to maryland for a tank !!!!
LOL, trust me, if schedules were different I'd be in NJ in a heartbeat.

But a quarter point, halfway point, whatever works, would be good.

reeftank27

I have a 65 RR with mega flow and is drilled for a closed loop...it comes with a black stand and canopy...im looking for 225 ill through in a heater and it comes with a 4 inch fan that is in the canopy...ill post pics in a min..im about 3 hours from buffalo.

gobills

Originally Posted by reeftank27
I have a 65 RR with mega flow and is drilled for a closed loop...it comes with a black stand and canopy...im looking for 225 ill through in a heater and it comes with a 4 inch fan that is in the canopy...ill post pics in a min..im about 3 hours from buffalo.
VERY interested in this one, as well.
This location is more in my driving range, but we'll see how it turns out.
Do you think we could meet halfway?? I have no clue where Johnson City is, really.
Is it near Rochester, at all??

reeftank27

about 2 hours from here...i would but I would have to borrow my parents van and that thing sucks down gas..it would cost me at least 50 to get there and back

gobills

about 2 hours from here...i would but I would have to borrow my parents van and that thing sucks down gas..it would cost me at least 50 to get there and back
Hmmm, then I'll see if I can make it down there sometime.
Your deal is being very strongly considered, as well as Motocross'...
BTW, I'm fairly new at this, what does "65 RR" translate to in gallons??
LOL

reeftank27

all RR mean is reef ready...still holds the same amount of water just has a built in overflow in the back of the tank...much safer than having a overflow box on the outside. thanks Jason

gobills

all RR mean is reef ready...still holds the same amount of water just has a built in overflow in the back of the tank...much safer than having a overflow box on the outside. thanks Jason
This sounds like an awesome deal, would it be too much to ask to have a day or two to think about it?
Awesome tank you have here, I'd be more than happy to scoop it off your hands.
Transportation is really the only issue, because I have no idea where Johnson City is.
One more ?, if you don't mind. Is the tank in pretty good condition? No prior problems at all?
Thank you.

reeftank27

no leaks at all and there is one little scratch but cant really see it when filled. Take your time...i have one other person that is interested on another website but you never know how serious a person is...ill keep this page updated
as far as transportation it will fit in your backseat of your car the only thing i dont know is if the stand will fit in the trunk...do you have a big trunk..i have a tiny car and it fit in the back seat..i drove all the way to canada to get that tank.. i actually won it on ---- and drove 4 and a half hours to get it..lol. well talk to you later Jason

gobills

no leaks at all and there is one little scratch but cant really see it when filled. Take your time...i have one other person that is interested on another website but you never know how serious a person is...ill keep this page updated
as far as transportation it will fit in your backseat of your car the only thing i dont know is if the stand will fit in the trunk...do you have a big trunk..i have a tiny car and it fit in the back seat..i drove all the way to canada to get that tank.. i actually won it on ---- and drove 4 and a half hours to get it..lol. well talk to you later Jason
Ok, can you just e-mail me your address info??
I wanna mapquest it, to see how far it really is.
smhlancer@hotmail.com
This tank looks well worth the travel.
Thanks, Rob.

motocross

Here is a picture of the oceanic ...

mine is in medium oak ( COLOR )

and i dont have the canopy ( TOP )
tank and stand only

mumbulog

I have a 90 gallon, it is the same dimensions as a 75, just a little taller.
90 gallon glass tank
black pine stand
glass tops
strip light
overflow box
$300 and I'll meet you halfway, around rochester.
Gordon

T

tmfuller

i have a complete 75 gallon for $450 tank,stand,sump,fish,live rock,lights and i'm only about an hour and 45 mins away from you.
tmfuller@frontiernet.net
here is a pic.from about 2 months about the only thing dif.is there is less fish now