Wanted: 75 Gallon Tank

jjboods

I am looking to buy...or be given:)... a new tank. My current setup is a 55 Gallon with 2 150 10K mh's. The tank is 48x13x20. I do not want to have to buy a new stand. I am interested in anything larger than what I have that is 48" long x 13 or 15" wide x 24 high. I think this puts me at a 75 gallon. I live in Connecticut and would be willing to drive with a couple hours to pick it up...I have an F150...tank size won't be a problem.

pbega

I have a 75 that would work for you but I am in North Carolina. I ask $150 because I wanted to get rid of the stand and hood as well.

jjboods

I definitely don't need a stand or hood. My lights hang from the ceiling so a hood would only block the light. And I have a custom made stand. How much would just the tank be? And...what are the dimensions? I wonder what shipping would cost?

jjboods

Just a thought...if someone has something 75 Gallons or bigger that they'd like to trade for, I would trade my 55 gallon tank, stand, and an All-Glass PC hood with glass covers for just a tank and stand. However, I am limited to 4 feet long and 2 feet high. So if someone is looking for a 55, I would take anything larger. I have an F150 and would pick up and deliver.

jjboods

Could possibly sell and then buy new tank...
55 Gallon 48x13x20
48" 110 watt All-Glass power compact hood
2 Versa Hood glass tops for tank and light
Fluval 304 Canister Filter
Amiracle Overflow Box
Custom made cherry stained stand
All together cost me $750-800.
Make me an offer.