WANTED: blue hippo tang pictures

buzz

Not the best shot, but here's an older pic of my blue back when he was the size of my tomato clown. They were racing...poor little gimpy tang...note the absence of a fin on his left side. A now deceased red emerald crab tore it out of his side. It healed over completely, but no more fin. He swims great though.

cliffrouse11bas

Nice pictures. I am looking foward to the day I can get a tang. Dont think a 7 gallon is big enough. ahah Maybe when I get out of school...
Scooba you mind me asking which camera you are using?

T

tizzo

Gotta question...
How come the "circle" on the side of the fish is not closed on all pics?? Is this an age thing? Know what I mean?

T

tizzo

Some are closed some are not... Beamer's look's like Shamoo's face...

beamer

Interesting about the circle. I really had not thought about it. Mine is almost solid looking.
I have noticed that with mine the blue is not solid. She looks like she has freckles and within that circle area its kind of spotty looking. Is this an indication that something isn't quite right? My water continues to be high in nitrates and phosphates. I did not know if that could make any difference or not.
I also noticed that mine is the only one with a yellow belly. I guess mine is just a differernt variety.
Cindy