WANTED:coral

brandi1215

Well. I hope I am not breaking any rules. I have an X box 360 20 GB Hard Drive, Wireless Controller,2 Headsets,Ethernet Connectivity Cabe, and HD AV cable. It's still in the box and wrapped in the original plastic however it is used. It is in excellent condition. I am looking to trade this for coral and/or 36' MH or T5 lighting for my 65 Gallon Tank.
Again, I hope I am not breaking any rules and if I am please close this thread.
Thank You-Brandi

nate487

i have a red people eater frag with 3 polyps and a 175 watt metal Halide pendant light with magntic ballast if your intrested.

brandi1215

Thanks, however I am looking for something with the built in fan something similar to the style of the Nova Extreme T5 Aquarium Lighting Fixture, 4X39 Watt, 36 inch or MH/cooling fans.

brandi1215

Brain Coral,Blastomussa,Bubble Coral,Frogspawn/Torch,Hammer,Yellow Leather,Red and/or Giant cup Mushrooms, Ricordeas,Blue Zoanthids,Pumping Xenia,Pink Bullseye Zoanthids.
I would like to see pictures of what everyone has.
**Sun Poloyp**

grabbitt

I've got a large green bubble coral, some green-centered orange zoas, and two blue/orange florida ricordias...

Unfortunately, I just lost about all my mushrooms and a few other frags to a tank crash, but there are a few other things I have. I will be able to post pics later today (other mushrooms, kenya tree, more zoas)...

brandi1215

I guess that I should add that I have a Nintendo Wii also up for trade. Also in excellent condition (used) in the box w/Wii sports and Super Paper Mario.

nate487

Originally Posted by brandi1215
I guess that I should add that I have a Nintendo Wii also up for trade. Also in excellent condition (used) in the box w/Wii sports and Super Paper Mario.
what would you like to get for the wii my kids want one?

brandi1215

For trading my Wii, I have to get the lighting that I want. which is MH/w built in cooling fans for my 65 gallon.