WANTED: Monti Caps!

lubeck

I have a some mushroom rocks, xenia, I could part with an orange ricordia polyp. ummm...I could break off a super green trumpet coral. These things are floresent even when your halides are on. I think thats it. I have some yellow p. and lots of different zoos' pink, orang, green, yellow, orange eye,
I will not give you whole rocks of the zoos but will give you multiple polyps. let me know.

seannmelly

Originally Posted by Lubeck
I have a some mushroom rocks, xenia, I could part with an orange ricordia polyp. ummm...I could break off a super green trumpet coral. These things are floresent even when your halides are on. I think thats it. I have some yellow p. and lots of different zoos' pink, orang, green, yellow, orange eye,
I will not give you whole rocks of the zoos but will give you multiple polyps. let me know.

post some pics of the mushrooms and how many you will part with, the trumpet and how big, and some of the zoos and how many you will trade(polyps). ill post a pic of the monyi of i have 1......ok found 1 its in the right side you can see it there next to the overflow. i have the same exact size frag of that.