Wanted Protein Skimmer~

astroclown

Anybody who wants to sell there extra hang-on protein skimmer(prism) or equivalent, for tank up to 77Gal. Reasonable prices pls. Leave a msg, or email me:
email@:Jasper_andan@hotmail.com / subject:protein Skimmer.

fishfreek

I have a Prizm skimmer thats a little over a month old and in perfect condition. I paid $85 for it but would let it go for $50. It really pulled alot of green gunk from my 55 gal tank. I am selling it because i upgraded to a sump model skimmer.I think the skimmer is rated for a 90 gal but i wouldn't put it on a tank much bigger than a 65-75gal. Let me know if you are interested.
Bob

fishfreek

sandman, what are you looking to get for the skimmer? A buddy of mine might be looking for another extra cpr if the price is right.

deepccoral

I've got two CPR BakPak skimmers sitting in my garage taking up space. One has only been used for 6 months, the other a year. Make me an offer.

wraithy

I'd be interested in one of the bakpaks if the price is right. I see they are 128 brand new. I would have to have it shipped unless youre near philly.
I was going to buy one of the LEE's $30 skimmers but if I can get a better skimmer for a decent price I'd jump on it.
rafjaime@aol.com
Regards,
Raf

crcoachm

my bad sent it to milkman instead, was ment for you.
after further review. i have a 75 and everone is saying cpr is to small for my tank
sorry:rolleyes: